Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So far...

My semester is not going so good. I have a lot of things going on even though I am only taking four classes including women's soccer. I never thought college was going to be like this, so many things to do and you have to keep up with everything or else you fall behind quickly. That's were I am now, I have too much things going on that I cant deal with everything. I currently work in the Oxnard College Financial Aid office and play for the Women's Soccer team. There isn't a lot to like since I know that I have to do good in school and when I see that I am falling behind then that makes me stress. Hopefully my second semester of college is better due to the fact that I know I can do a lot better than how I am doing now.

The few things that keep me motivated are the following my future, family, and soccer. I know that I have to do good in school so that I can get a good job and that will have a huge impact on my future. Then I think about my family specially my mom, she has always helped me succeed in life and I don't want to let her down. Soccer is something I like to do, I need to be a full time student to be able to play and I need good grades. If I want to play I have to do good in school since school is always first.

1 comment:

  1. Well i'm sure the next semester will be easier because you wont be travelling so much to play soccer.

    ReplyDelete